Pre Event Practice Day
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PYZG7G
This event is open to entrants of the Sporting Car Club State Championship, Round 4 only.
Entries close 8am Wednesday, 11 September, 2019 unless sold out prior. Entries after this date will incur a late fee of $25.
Entry fee ($275) includes;
- Minimum 4 x 20 minute on track sessions
We will work with the SCCSA to allocate the same garages for the Practice Day, as allocated for the race meeting (noting that pit lane garages will be allocated front and back) - this way you can set up at the Practice Day and stay in the same garage that you are allocated for the weekend.
Please select the same garage type for the practice day, as you have selected for the race meeting to assist us. If you are unsure, please contact the Sporting Car Club direct to confirm.
- These events are run under an CAMS Permit, ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum of a CAMS Provisional Clubman Circuit Licence.
- Race apparel & helmet must be worn.
- Vehicles must be fit for purpose; you will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this.
- NO passengers are permitted.
Gates Open: 7am
Sign On: 7am
Drivers Briefing: 8.30am
First Session: 9am
Track Closes: 4pm
Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
*Please note - this event is run by The Bend & not the Sporting Car Club & you will be required to sign on separately for this event.
Any queries regarding practice can be directed to Charise Bristow, Event Operations Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8200 5247.