4WD Short Course
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tailem Bend, SA
- Product code: P915SG
- Operate your 4WD vehicle in a variety of terrains including;
- Under bonnets / Under body and vehicle preparation
- Why correct tyre pressure is important
- Correct range and gear selection H4/L4
- Up and down steep inclines
- Water Crossings
- Side slopes
- Correct use of MaxTrax/ ARB Tred Pro
- Correct and safe use of Snatch Straps
- What does that button do?
- Hill Descent Control
- Traction control systems
- Rear Diff Lock and when to use it
This is a non-certificate course but we do offer the full Nationally Recognised 4WD course conducted over a full day.
Course codes are
SISODRV302A Drive and Recover a 4wd Vehicle (Sport and Recreational)RIIVEH305E Operate and Maintain a 4wd Vehicle (Industry standard)
About Follow Me 4WD
Based in Happy Valley, SA, Follow Me 4WD has been providing competency based courses for over 12 years and their qualified workplace trainers and assessors bring with them decades of experience.