Superbike Test Day
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Tailem Bend, SA
- Product code: PCXNJF
The Superbike Test/Practice Day is an event open to any motorcycle rider with a Motorcycling Australia competition licence. Additionally, this will be the final opportunity for all riders entered in the ASBK event to test at The Bend Motorsport Park.
Not valid for redemption with 2020 Track Pass membership.
DATE: THURSDAY, 23 April, 2020
ENTRY FEE: $450 per rider (including garage)
This event is open to the public, including ASBK entrants and any rider with a Motorcycling Australia competition licence for the following categories;
· Supersport 300
· Entries will close 11:59pm Sunday, 19 April 2020 unless sold out prior.
· 5 x 30 minute on track sessions per category.
· This event is run under an MA Permit, ALL riders will be required to hold a minimum of a Junior National Licence with appropriate endorsements or a Senior National Licence.
· Full race apparel & helmet must be worn.
· Live timing included (Mylaps) - accessible via the Speedhive app.
· Transponders available for hire at $30 each.
· Medical service included.
· A pit lane garage space is included with the entry fee. Garages will be allocated with 2 riders per bay.
· Garage allocation will be completed by The Bend after entries close – all entrants will receive an email detailing full schedule, garage allocations and paddock plan once finalised.
The Bend Motorsport Park will allow access to the paddock area for bump in to pit lane garages on Wednesday, April 22nd, strictly from 6pm – 9pm only.
Please respect that we have an event running during the Friday & cannot accommodate bump in prior to the above times.
Those wishing to bump in will need to select the bump in option on the registration form. Your garage will be unlocked on arrival. Those wishing to park up only and not bump in will be directed to overflow parking.
· GATES OPEN: 7AM
· SIGN ON: 7.30AM - 8.30AM
· RIDER BRIEFING: 8.30AM
· FIRST SESSION: 9AM
· LUNCH BREAK: 12PM - 12.30PM
· TRACK CLOSES: 5PM
98 is available on-site.
STAY & PLAY
If you haven’t already made plans to stay onsite with us for the test;
Rooms are available at the Rydges Pit Lane Hotel, located within the main pit building. Click here to book!
Cabins & camping are also available at our brand new Big 4 Caravan Park. Click here to book!
Our onsite APEX BAR & FUEL RESTAURANT will also be open for lunch & dinner – bookings can be made with our Guest Services Team on 08 8531 4530.
Please forward all event enquiries to Event Operations Manager, Charise Bristow on firstname.lastname@example.org.