Open Track Days
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PWESZT
Experience the thrill of Australia's newest circuit firsthand behind the wheel of your own car!
GET TWO TRACK DAYS FOR JUST $499 (SAVE $50) OR FOUR FOR $799 (SAVE $300)!
Become a Track Pass Member, for $499 inc GST, and receive two Open Track Days (normally $275 ea) PLUS merchandise and other exclusive discounts!
SPECTATORS / PIT CREW are welcome at the track.
- Prices are per driver. If you are sharing a vehicle in the same session, you will need to select the ‘second driver’ option on the booking page.
- If you are sharing a vehicle in different groups, each driver will be required to register - please notify us in the comments section.
- Minimum standard - AS1698 Helmet required. Helmets are available for hire for $50.
- Full length clothing (ankle to wrist) and enclosed, flat shoes must be worn.
- Vehicles must be roadworthy & fit for purpose. They must comply with Motorsport Australia Schedule A&B – this includes the requirement for a fire extinguisher (available for hire for $20). You will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this.
- ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum Motorsport Australia Speed Licence. One day licences are available for purchase for $25.
- Passengers are NOT permitted.
- Track days will not be affected by weather conditions & will proceed unless unsafe. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone an event we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT (4.95km) - Unless otherwise advised.
5 x 20-minute sessions
Entry Fee Options:
- Entry + Single Pit Lane Garage - $395
- Entry + Shared Pit Lane Garage* - $345
- Entry + Paddock Garage - $325
- Track Pass Member + Next available garage* - $275
Entries will close at COB, two (2) business days prior to each scheduled date, unless sold out prior.
A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
**A minimum of 12 entries will be required for events to go ahead as planned.
TRACK CARS (including road registered track cars)**
*A minimum number of 10 entrants needs to be pre-registered prior to online entries closing. If numbers are not met, we will notify participants to process refunds or move to a suitable date.
**The Bend reserves the right to combine groups where necessary & safe to do so, to ensure minimum numbers are met.
- Gates Open: 8am
- Sign On: 8am - 8.30am
- Drivers Briefing: 8.30am
- Track Time: 9am - 2.30pm
*Indicative only. Schedule subject to change based on bookings/groups. Please refer to the schedule you will be emailed prior to the day.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- GARAGE Eats - food delivery available to your garage! View menu.
- FUEL Restaurant + APEX Bar is available for food & beverage purchases.
- OTR Motorsport Park is available for alternate food, beverage & small supermarket items.
ARRIVE AND DRIVE
- You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability.
- If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- Please contact us to confirm availability prior to arriving.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
- Cancellations must be advised at least 5 business days prior to your booked event.
- A transfer to another date on our Track Day calendar at the time of cancellation is available, alternatively, you can choose a voucher to use for rebooking within 6 months.
- Withdrawals inside five (5) business days prior to an event will forfeit the full entry/garage fee.
- Refunds for non-attendance are not available.