Open Track Days
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Product code: P0XS5W
Experience the thrill of Shell V-Power Motorsport Park's world class circuit first-hand behind the wheel of your own car!
*Thursday 16th November - Pit Lane garages are sold out*
TRACK CONFIGURATION & SESSIONS
INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT (4.95km)
5 x 20-minute sessions
Unless otherwise advised.
OPEN TRACK DAY BOOKING PROCESS
Please select your preferred group. Entry includes garage space which may be paddock garage, carport, or shared pit lane depending on numbers.
Groups are 'first come, first served'.
If your preferred group is full, you can choose another suitable group, or choose a different date.
Groups are based on car speed and driver experience - there are no set rules (apart from Open Wheel), but please select the best fit based on the following examples:
- Road Registered - Standard road cars, less experienced drivers, day licences
- Track Cars - Faster road cars, dedicated track day cars, slower race cars, clubmans, day licences and competition licences
- Race Cars - Faster sedans, prototypes, clubmans, drivers with competition licences. Roll cage is not mandatory and road registered cars are allowed in this group.
- Open Wheel - Open wheel race cars, prototypes, clubmans
IMPORTANT UPDATE - DAY LICENCES
Under Motorsport Australia rules, an Introductory Come & Try (Day) licence can only be used ONCE PER YEAR and is valid for a single event only.
Drivers who have already used a Day Licence in the current calendar year are required to purchase a Speed licence (or higher) to continue taking part in track days, or other events that require a Motorsport Australia licence.
Shell V-Power Motorsport Park may decline the issue of a Day Licence to drivers that have already used one in the same calendar year.
Day licences will only be issued to drivers over 16 years of age, unless by prior approval.
A Speed licence can be purchased online using this link: https://motorsport.org.au/licence/introduction
Please ensure you include your Motorsport Australia licence number, type, and expiry date on your event entry.
SPECTATORS / PIT CREW are welcome at the track.
- Prices are per driver. If you are sharing a vehicle in the same session, you will need to select the ‘second driver’ option on the booking page.
- If you are sharing a vehicle in different groups, each driver will be required to register - please notify us in the comments section.
- Minimum standard - AS1698 or ECE22.03 Helmet required, or another standard complying with Level B (or higher) in Motorsport Australia Schedule D. Helmets are available for hire for $50.
- Full length clothing (ankle to wrist) and enclosed, flat shoes must be worn.
- Vehicles must be roadworthy & fit for purpose. They must comply with Motorsport Australia Schedule A & Schedule B – this includes the requirement for a fire extinguisher (available for hire for $20). You will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this.
- ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum Motorsport Australia Speed Licence. One day licences are available for purchase for $25 and must be pre-booked with your entry.
- Licences from other sanctioning bodies e.g. AASA are not accepted.
- Passengers are NOT permitted.
- Track days will not be affected by weather conditions & will proceed unless unsafe. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone an event we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
Entry with next available garage (may be paddock garage, carport, or shared pit lane depending on numbers) - $325
*Please include in the comments if you are sharing with a friend.
Entries will close at COB, two (2) business days prior to each scheduled date, unless sold out prior.
A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
**A minimum of 12 entries will be required for events to go ahead as planned.
TRACK CARS (including road registered track cars)
*A minimum number of 10 entrants needs to be pre-registered prior to online entries closing. If numbers are not met, we will notify participants to process refunds or move to a suitable date.
The Bend reserves the right to combine groups where necessary & safe to do so, to ensure minimum numbers are met.
- Gates Open: 8am
- Sign On: 8am - 8.30am
- Drivers Briefing: 8.30am
- Track Time: 9am - 4.00pm
*Indicative only. Schedule subject to change based on bookings/groups. Please refer to the schedule you will be emailed prior to the day.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- GARAGE Eats - food delivery available to your garage!
- APEX Bar x Dining is available for food & beverage purchases.
- OTR Motorsport Park is available for alternate food, beverage & small supermarket items.
ARRIVE AND DRIVE
- You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability.
- If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- Please contact us to confirm availability prior to arriving.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
- Cancellations must be advised at least 5 business days prior to your booked event.
- A transfer to another date on our Track Day calendar at the time of cancellation is available, alternatively, you can choose a voucher to use for rebooking within 6 months.
- Withdrawals inside five (5) business days prior to an event will forfeit the full entry/garage fee.
- Refunds for non-attendance are not available.
By clicking Book Now, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.