Performance Test Days
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PXT1LC
Experience the thrill of Shell V-Power Motorsport Park's world class circuit first hand behind the wheel of your own car!
Open pit lane format - 7 hours of uninterrupted track time!
- These events are open to closed wheel race & sports cars only.
- Restricted to 30 entrants.
- Open pit lane format - 7 hours of uninterrupted track time! (If there are very high entry numbers, entrants may be split into groups to optimise track time)
- Minimum standard - AS1698 or ECE22.03 Helmet required, or another standard complying with Level B (or higher) in Motorsport Australia Schedule D. Helmets are available for hire for $50.
- Full length clothing (ankle to wrist) and enclosed, flat shoes must be worn.
- Vehicles must be roadworthy & fit for purpose. They must comply with Motorsport Australia Schedule A & Schedule B – this includes the requirement for a fire extinguisher (available for hire for $20). You will sign a disclaimer at sign on stating this.
- ALL drivers will be required to hold a minimum Motorsport Australia Speed Licence.
- Passengers are NOT permitted.
- Track days will not be affected by weather conditions & will proceed unless unsafe. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone an event we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Premium 98, E85 and ELF 102 race fuel is available on site.
INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT (4.95km)
Entry Fee Options:
- Entry + Single Pit Lane Garage - $1,500 inc GST
Entries will close at COB, two (2) business days prior to each scheduled date, unless sold out prior.
A detailed email will be sent to each registered participant following the close of entries.
**A minimum number of entrants need to be pre-registered prior to online entries closing. If numbers are not met, we will notify participants to process refunds or move to a suitable date.
- Gates Open: 8am
- Sign On: 8am - 8.30am
- Drivers Briefing: 8.30am
- Track Time: 9am - 4pm
*Indicative only. Please refer to the schedule you will be emailed prior to the day.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- FUEL Restaurant + APEX Bar is available for food & beverage purchases.
- OTR Motorsport Park is available for alternate food, beverage & small supermarket items.
ARRIVE AND DRIVE
- You may choose to 'arrive & drive' on the day – pending availability.
- If you do choose this option, you are required to arrive during the allocated sign on time & attend the drivers briefing. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- Please contact us to confirm availability prior to arriving.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
- Cancellations must be advised at least 5 business days prior to your booked event.
- A transfer to another date on our Track Day calendar at the time of cancellation is available, alternatively, you can choose a voucher to use for rebooking within 6 months.
- Withdrawals inside five (5) business days prior to an event will forfeit the full entry/garage fee.
- Refunds for non-attendance are not available.
By clicking Book Now, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.